For everyone looking for Christmas pressies for gin lovers, I’ve rounded up some of the best things I’ve seen this year, from books to candles, to advent calendars, basically everything gin related!
- ReVetro make great jewellery out of recycled glass – including gin bottles! I particularly like their necklaces and bangles made from the iconic blue Bombay Sapphire bottles.
Various pieces and prices – check them out here: http://store.revetroglass.com
- Bracelet flask
For when you need to sneek a subtle nip – perfect for Edinburgh Ginger and Rhubarb gin at this time of year (also a great present choice!) – great for warming the cockles!
£24.39 available from www.uncommongoods.com
- Gin and tonic candles – because the smell is also refreshing!
£19.50 available from GreenGlass.co.uk
- Cocktail candles including this classic Negroni (they have other cocktail flavours with different spirits too)
I saw these at the Stylist Live event, £14 available from www.uniquelyeclectic.co.uk
- From the small, but entirely useful Little book gins tonics & garnishes:
An extension of the booklet I picked up at Junipalooza this year. Available on Amazon £4.89
Spotted in Oliver Bonas £9.99
The ultimate list of gins to try, I’m on 65/101! Check out my review here. Available on Amazon £9.09
A great little book, working through essential cocktails you should know, – not just the gin ones! Available on Amazon £6.99
- Gin bottle vase – again a way of recycling old bottles, such as this classic Tanqueray one:
£10 from Etsy – there are loads of other recycled gin bottle items, from lamps to glasses to cheese boards!
- This House runs on Love Laughter and Gin sign
On sale (!) from Pretty Personalised for £7.99 (other drinks available!)
The Gin Stuff
So I couldn’t do this post without including some actual gin!
- Treat / stocking filler size Jam Jar Gin sack
You get five cute 30ml jam jars in this sack – either give them to someone who likes gin a lot or share them out as stocking fillers amongst family & friends!
Available for £25 from the Jam Jar website
- Ginvent advent calendar
A new gin to try for every day of advent – I’ve got mine already, get in quick to get yours in time for 1 December!
£114.95 from the Gin Foundry website
- Drinks by the Dram Christmas Crackers
From Masters of Malt £37.95
Each has a 30ml bottle of spirits included along with the obligatory hat and joke. The spirits include gin, sloe gin, whiskey and bourbon. These will be gracing my Christmas table in Camden soon!
This is only a brief roundup, I keep seeing new things everyday and you can always make your own gin gifts! Christmas gin post coming soon! (Watch out on Instagram @whatskatiedoing)
Leave a Reply